FlexRail(tm) A New Transportation System Based on Switchless Rails
Vehicles Decide their Own Route at Junctions While Tracks Underneath Remain Static
- Brings rroute flexibility of road travel to rail systems
- Low rolling resistance rails produce highly energy efficient transportation
- Enables fully autonomous operation using a Traffic Control System
- Enables electric vehicle powering from renewable energy sources
- Compatible with existing rails
Demonstration Video of a 1:20 Scale Model
- 1.Model K and track are G gage and are printed on 3-D printer.
- 2.Model runs on LiPo rechargable battery.
- 3. Model uses 2 channel remote control, one for diverter servo, one for motor.
- 4. In future route programming computer can replace remote control.
- 5. Computer control can provide a coordinated "dance" of multiple vehicles on common track with collision avoidance.
- 6. Computer control can also provide random route reprogramming for entertainment and demonstration of a transport service.
- 7. Patents pending.
Click Here to Download a Technical White Paper